vrijdag

Berlin

Sweets on the street

my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite

Cupcake Berlin

my favourite
my favourite

Helen and I went to cupcakes for a sweet experience. We ordered the home-made "Cookies'n'Cream" and "Very Vanilla"( I thought) cupcake and a tea and ice coffee.
We decided to split our cupcakes in two so we could have a taste of both...
YUMMMMMM!!!

my favourite
my favourite
my favourite

Ballhaus

my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite
my favourite

So If you go to Berlin, be sure you go to the "Ballhaus"! You can check the dancing program before you go...or do it like we dit... just pop in...

I really fell in love with this place...It's so unique, the front and back yard where you can sit for a drink or eat some delicious food...the positive vibe, the old fashioned ballroom inside, oh...I loved the colouring and the fresh flowers on the tables! Couldn't stop taking pictures!! There was no dancing inside the ballroom when we were there for a visit, tough I would love to see when there is... I think that the place would be more magic than it already was...

Thanks Daan for for bringing us to this lovely place!
I definitely will go back one day...

Oh and don't forget to post a little note in the guesbook like I did...wondering who's reading it right now...

my favourite
my favourite
my favourite

I never took "out of the window shots" - but this time on my flight to Berlin, I felt like doing it - so here they are. ...

0 loving notes:

Een reactie posten